SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
Team A+B cares about your welfare and safety!
We have implementing the following measures to ensure the continued enjoyment of our tours in a safe and fun way.
What we do to keep you safe…
- Pre-tour briefing on all Safe Management Measures and encouraging participants to use the TraceTogether app or device.
- Taking temperature of all participants before the start of each tour and disallowing any participant that is febrile (i.e. feverish) and/or appear to be unwell with the specified symptoms from participating in the tour.
- Keeping total group size to no larger than 10 pax, split into sub-group not exceeding 5 pax.
- Each guest will be provided with their own audio guide device for effective communication by guide while allowing guests to keep to a 1-meter safe distance from each other.
- Guests can use their own earpieces where possible.
- Provision of hand sanitisers, anti-bacterial wipes, paper towel for the free use of all participants throughout the tour.
In addition we have in place the following:
- Ensuring staff who are unwell do not turn up for work.
- Keeping details of the tour itinerary and schedule for at least 30 days for contact tracing purposes.
- Working with transport partner to ensure disinfectant is properly carried out on conveyance and that hand-sanitisers, paper towels and wipes are readily available on board the vehicle.
- Temperature screening and refusing of participation for febrile participants.
- Pre-tour briefing of safe measures management to all participants.
Ensuring the health and safety of our staff by:
- Taking temperatures before and after each tour.
- Washing and sanitizing their hands on a regular basis.
- Requiring every participant and staff to wear a mask during the tour, except where allowed under the Control Order (e.g. where eating, drinking or taking medication, etc.).
- Practicing social distancing between guide and guests during the tour.
- Guests will be issued their own audio guide devices for tours to adhere to safe distancing measures.
- For tours with conveyance, requiring participants keep to the same seats through the journey, including between destinations, and to board and disembark from the conveyance in an orderly manner that minimises physical interaction.
- Disinfectant of audio guide equipment with anti-bacterial alcohol wipes and ultraviolet (UV) light.
- Disposal of earpieces after participants has finished using them.